$2 Voucher Offer Terms and Conditions
The Promotion offers existing account holders a reward of $2 (Voucher Offer), which can be claimed online via the Promoter's website and must be used in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The promoters are Golden Casket Lottery Corporation Limited (ACN 078 785 449) in Queensland, NSW Lotteries Corporation Pty Ltd (ACN 142 890 195) in New South Wales, Tattersall's Sweeps Pty Ltd (ACN 081 925 662) in Victoria and Tatts NT Lotteries Pty Ltd (ACN 146 244 984) in the Northern Territory. The Promoters and their related entities are referred to as the Promoter Group and may be contacted at 87 Ipswich Rd, Woolloongabba QLD 4102. Ph: 131 868.
- Instructions and information on how to claim a Voucher Offer form part of these terms and conditions, and participation is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. All other terms and conditions applicable to this offer in the Promoter Group’s terms and conditions apply.
- Entry is open to residents of Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria and Northern Territory who are 18 years of age or older and who have received a Voucher Offer from the Promoter and is the intended recipient and eligible to claim the Voucher Offer. (Eligible person).
- The Voucher Offer is valid and may be claimed by an Eligible person from from 9:00am AEST 8 June 16 to 11:59pm AEST 18 June 16 (Offer Period).
- Directors, managers, agents and employees of the Promoter and the Promoter Group, associated persons or entities and professional gamblers, bookmakers and associated persons are not eligible to claim a Voucher Offer (Ineligible person).
- To claim the Voucher Offer, customers must login to the Promoter’s website and navigate to the voucher claim page for this Offer (http://tatts.com/claim-voucher) and enter the Code that has been provided to them in the email and click the claim button on the website. This offer is not available in-store.
- Each person who has received a Voucher Offer from the Promoter and fully completes the steps outlined in clause 6 above will have the reward deposited into their online account. Each person will only be entitled to claim the Voucher Offer once.
- The reward enables the recipient to purchase a lottery product for entertainment or recreational purposes only (Turnover Rule). The entry or bet must not be subsequently cancelled and the reward must not be withdrawn as cash.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any problems, technical malfunction of any computer system, Internet difficulties associated with claiming the Voucher Offer and/or loss of the Code that is required to claim the Voucher Offer.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the identity of a participant and if necessary disqualify any person from participating in this Voucher Offer if they are not over 18 years of age.
- If the Promoter suspects that the Voucher Offer has been misused or that the recipient has not acted in good faith then the Promoter may suspend the person’s account or revoke their right to participate in the Voucher Offer. The decisions of the Promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to delay, modify, cancel or change the Voucher Offer at any time throughout the Offer Period provided the change is not likely to cause a material detriment to participants.