$50 million Powerball winner still on the loose in South Dubbo!

Monday 30 December, 2013 - The hunt continues for the mystery multi-millionaire who scooped the entire division one prize of $50 million with an unregistered entry in last Thursday’s Powerball draw. 

NSW Lotteries has been waiting since last week for the ticket holder who purchased their entry at South Dubbo Newsagency to come forward and claim their multi-million dollar prize. 

NSW Lotteries spokesperson Belinda McDougall said because the draw occurred on Boxing Day, it is possible the winner is travelling or relaxing during the holiday period and may not be aware of their newfound wealth! 

“Imagine what you could put on your New Year’s resolution list when you start 2014 with $50 million!” Ms McDougall said. 

“We’re encouraging anyone who purchased an unregistered Powerball ticket at South Dubbo Newsagency to check their entry as soon as possible either at a NSW Lotteries outlet or online at www.nswlotteries.com.au. 

“That ticket with the winning Powerball numbers on it is worth $50 million, so we recommend anyone who believes they are holding the winning entry, to keep it in a safe place and contact NSW Lotteries immediately to start the prize claim process. 

“NSW Lotteries encourages players to register all of their lottery purchases to a NSW Lotteries Players Club card. Not only will they never miss out on a prize, but if they win division one we will call them and let them know of their windfall,” Ms McDougall added. 

The winning entry was purchased at South Dubbo Newsagency, 93 Tamworth Street in Dubbo. The winning numbers in last Thursday’s Powerball draw 919 were 16, 39, 7, 35, 3 and 25. The Powerball was number 13. 

There’s another chance for customers to win big this week with $30 million up for grabs in Saturday Lotto’s $30 Million Megadraw.