How to Self-Exclude
The process is similar to that involved in self-exclusion from one of our retail outlets and effectively prevents members who wish to self-exclude from being able to use their registered internet account.
Free, private and confidential help is available through the Gambling Help Service. NT TAB can put you in touch with the Gambling Help Service in your area or you can call the national Gambling Help Line directly on 1800 858 858.For contact details go to the Contact page and select the relevant location tab.
Self-exclusion involves the submission of a Self Exclusion Notice which is able to be completed online.
Members considering self-exclusion should carefully read the terms and conditions outlined in the Self Exclusion. If you agree to these conditions and would like to continue with self-exclusion, complete the details at the bottom of the page and press Submit.
Your completed Self Exclusion Notice will then be submitted and your registered account will be de-activated immediately. The self-exclusion remains in force for the exclusion period (which must be a minimum of 3 months) stated in your Self Exclusion Notice.
To revoke your self-exclusion you must make a written request to NT TAB. This written request should be directed to Tatts.com Customer Support. NT TAB does not warrant that it will allow you to re-commence wagering activities with it.
Please read and agree:
I undertake that during the period of self-exclusion I will:
- Consider myself an excluded person; and
- Abide by the obligations as stated in the Notice; and
- Not enter the TattsBet website and will not attempt to enter under false pretences or using false information.
- I authorise NT TAB, its employees, agents and authorised representatives during the period of self-exclusion to take such action as they deem necessary to prevent my entry into the TattsBet website;
- I understand and accept that although I give the above authority, there is no obligation, duty or responsibility on NT TAB, its employees, agents and authorised representatives to undertake any or all of the actions or things so authorised.
By clicking on the "Acceptance" button: