The All-Up bet type allows you to combine a set of Fixed Price bets on your favourite sporting and/or racing events. Being Fixed Price means the dividend to be paid is set at the time of purchase rather than when the results are entered. If all of your selections win, then you win - the multiplication of all the prices.
An All-Up bet is made up of a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 10 different sporting and/or racing events. Each of these is referred to as a leg, with one Offer Number for each leg.
Betting can only be placed for WIN bets. All-Up bets can have a minimum investment of $1 and the legs can be entered in any order.
The majority of Fixed Price Events will be allowed in an All-Up, however some options may be excluded. If so, TattsBet Fixed Price will identify single or All-Up only markets for your information. There are certain combinations of events or selections that cannot be put together on an All-Up. These include:
- If two legs are from the same event.
- A combination where the winner of one event has an impact on the price of another - e.g. in the 'A-League Brisbane v Adelaide', the 'Head to Head' and '1st Goal Scorer' bet types are related because the team that scores the first goal is more likely to win the game.
- The time between the first leg and the last leg is greater than 360 days.
- If the combined price (i.e. the multiplication of the individual Win Amounts) exceeds $10,000
- Some combinations are explicitly excluded by the Book Managers or exceed their liability levels.
Note: The conditions listed above are subject to change without notice.
WHAT IF ONE OF YOUR SELECTIONS IS WITHDRAWN?
All bets are all in
. This means that if ANY of your selections are withdrawn after you have placed your bet your money is NOT refunded.
Fixed Price Racing
Fixed Price Racing All-Up