Thursday February 13, 2014 - Lotto, like love, is a random game of chance. Why not put your heart and numbers on the line this weekend for a chance to share in $20 million?
There’s a whole lotto love in the air ahead of Gold Lotto’s $20 Million Superdraw on Saturday, the day after Valentine’s Day!
With romance abounding, and the chance for your loved one to win some cash, Golden Casket has compiled a few of the most romantic things they’ve heard from division one winners who were lucky in love and lucky in lotto.
- “Winning this money means we’ll be able to have our wedding this year. My fiancée is 100% excited to get into planning everything now. The budget might change a little!”
- “I always said to my wife that if I win lotto, I’d do the scene from ‘An Officer and a Gentleman’ and walk into her work, pick her up and carry her out.”
- “I won’t have any trouble getting a woman now with a few bob behind me!” a pensioner said.
- “We’ve just decided we’ll celebrate with a trip to Las Vegas! I’m a very happily married man so my wife and I will renew our wedding vows while we’re there.”
- “We’ve been dreaming about getting married and now we finally have the means to do that.”
- “The year I won, I went away to travel through Europe, where I met my now-fiancé in Germany. If it hadn’t been for winning lotto, I wouldn’t have been able to travel and we never would have met.”
- “The best thing is that I don’t have to work the hours that I used to so there’s more time for family. I can do the school run now and spend more time with my wife.”
With Gold Lotto's Superdraw taking place on Saturday the 15th of February, the day after Valentine’s Day, a ticket to win a share in $20 million makes the perfect addition to a card professing your love. Imagine your loved one sharing in $20 million!
Tickets in Gold Lotto’s $20 Million Superdraw this Saturday are now on sale from all Golden Casket outlets and online from Tatts.com.