Tatts.com Change Log
• Stability and bug fix release.
• Completed integration of NSW Lotteries to Tatts.com.
• Customers will now only be logged out if they have been inactive for 3 hours.
• Users now have the ability to update credit card expiry dates without deleting and re-adding card.
• Users will no longer get stuck on the previous round when using FootyTAB.
• Improvements to contact form ensure enquiries are forwarded to the best group based on the selected category.
• Quick Address integration (QAS) within the join-up form will suggest an address based on customer’s input, increasing the success rate of automated verification.
• Results overlay within Ticket History will now highlight drawn numbers on lottery tickets.
• Customers can now set their time zone in their preferences section. History will now show in the time zone specified by the customer in their preferences.
• "Yesterday’s Racing" link has been added to the racing menu.
• Clicking on “Today’s Racing” or “Tomorrow’s Racing” will take users to the racing grids.
• Sports are now listed alphabetically and there are fewer clicks to get to sub events.
• "Next 5 races" list will automatically update without needing a page refresh.
• Initial public release.
• Test build (not released to public).