Help with the Tatts website
Important note for members
Since the launch of our new website we have experienced some technical issues and we are working to rectify these as soon as possible.
For help on how to resolve the issue you may be experiencing, please read this page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your email enquiry as soon as we can.
We acknowledge these issues have caused some inconvenience for our customers and we thank you for your patience.
- Enter your Tatts Online Member ID in the Number/ID/Email login section at the top of the website.
- Use the same password you used on the old Tatts website
- Enter your card number in the Number/ID/Email field (see image below)
- Click the Forgot? link in the login area at the top of the website
- Follow the prompts to reset your password
- When you receive an email with your temporary password log in with that password
- You'll be prompted to create a new password
- It will need to be a minimum of 8 characters and will need to include letters and numbers
You can deposit money either
- On the purchase page - you'll be automatically prompted when you check out if you don't have enough funds in your lotto account
- On the Deposit page in your 'Account' menu
We have migrated your lotto account details to the new site. You will need to login and press the 'Account' button to see your ticket history and transaction history.
Your Favourites can be accessed from the Purchase page. If your Favourites are not currently available, we are working to give you access to them as quickly as possible.