How to retrieve your ticket number
Tickets purchased in-store
Enter the 2nd Chance Draw with non-wining tickets registered to your Players Club card and purchased at a NSW Lotteries retail outlet;
- Purchased before May 20 - the ticket number is printed on the ticket - Show ticket sample.
- Purchased after May 20 - the Ticket number is printed on the top of your ticket. Just enter the first 13 digits - Show ticket sample.
Tickets purchased online
- Tickets purchased from nsw.ozlotteries - only tickets purchased prior to May 20 are eligible. Find out more
- Tickets purchased online direct from the NSW Lotteries website (after May 20) - you can obtain your TN from the Ticket History page of your Account Menu. See below.
Ineligible online entries;
- ACT residents are not eligible to enter tickets purchased online after May 20 into the Players Club 2nd Chance draw.
- Tickets purchased from nsw.ozlotteries.com prior after May 20 are not eligible to enter the Players Club second chance draw. To find out how to retrieve your TSN for tickets purchased from Oz Lotteries, click here.