help with the Golden Casket website
If you are unable to find the information you need on this page, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your email enquiry as soon as possible.
locating old transaction/ticket/prize history
Transaction, Ticket and Prize History from purchases made online prior to 4 October, or for retail purchases, can now be found by logging into the new site and visiting the Transaction History page in the Winners Circle card menu.
Please note that any prizes resulting from an online purchase made prior to the launch of the new site on october 4, will be paid to you by cheque rather than being deposited into your online account.
unable to see ticket history/Favourites/funds
If you are unable to see your pre-migration ticket/transaction history, favourites or account balance (from before 4 Oct, 2011), it may be because your new online account is not linked with your previous account and Winners Circle card.
In these instances, please call us on 131 868 and we will link your accounts for you. Read more about Transaction / Ticket History
Please note that with the launch of the new Golden Casket website, the BPAY Biller Code and Customer Reference Number have changed. You will need to update these details before processing your next BPAY transfer.
You can find the new BPAY details by clicking here (you'll need to be logged in), or following these instructions;
- Login to your account
- Click on the 'Account' button
- Click on 'Deposit Funds'
- Click on the 'BPAY' button
If you win a prize on a ticket purchased through the new Golden Casket website, visit the Ticket History page in the Account menu and the column Won will show you the total prize value won on that ticket. You will also automatically receive an email advising you of your win.
logging on (Lotto Direct & Winners Circle Online members)
- Enter your Winners Circle card number in the Number/ID/Email login section at the top of the website.
- Use the same password you used on the old Golden Casket website
logging on (Winners Circle only members)
- Enter your card number in the Number/ID/Email field (see image below)
- Click the Forgot? link in the login area at the top of the website
- Follow the prompts to reset your password
- When you receive an email with your temporary password log in with that password
- You'll be prompted to create a new password
- It will need to be a minimum of 8 characters and will need to include letters and numbers
you can deposit money either
- On the purchase page - you'll be automatically prompted when you check out if you don't have enough funds in your lotto account
- On the Deposit page in your 'Account' menu
- Read more about depositing
We have migrated your lotto account details to the new site. You will need to login and press the 'Account' button to see your ticket history and transaction history. Read more about your Account
recorded games (Favourites)
Your recorded games are called Favourites on the new site and can be accessed from the Purchase page. You will need to LOGIN to see them. Just click on the Favourites icon (see below). If your Recorded games are not currently available, we are working to give you access to them as quickly as possible. Read more about Favourites
changes to Super 66 purchasing online
Super 66 recorded games online (Favourites)
Unfortunately you are unable to play or save a Super 66 Favourite (ie recorded game) on the new Golden Casket website.
buying Super 66 online
When buying a Super 66 entry on the new Golden Casket website, you will need to select a Super 66 entry separately from your other Lotto entry. Note that you will need to purchase a Gold Lotto, Powerball or Pools entry at the same time as your Super 66 entry.